Thursday, July 12, 2012

Upcoming Reviews

I just want to put a heads up of what I am planning to review next. I would do them right now, but unfortunately I don't have the time right now. I'm mostly trying to review animes that aren't as popular or known I guess. Also if it doesn't have a review...I don't even know what I am saying... So, I might post them either later tonight or one by one on a different day. Not sure yet. If you have a favorite series that isn't as mainstream (or any anime really) that you want me to review or just know what my opinion is on it, just put a comment below. So without further ado, here they are: 

  1. Eden of the East
  2. High School of the Dead
  3. Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
  4. Big Windup!
  5. Casshern Sins
  6. Asura Cryin'
  7. The Knight in the Area
  8. MAYBE Blue Exorcist
So yeah, those are pretty much it. They might not be done/posted in that order, so we'll see. But yeah, these are the ones I plan on doing and I promise not to include any spoilers that could ruin them for you.

Smiley Face Emoticons

**Quick note/Update, I really like Eden of the East so it's going to be LONG. So expect that one first.**

No comments:

Post a Comment